Trudeau expects Canadians to pay for his 2 nannies

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If he can't afford his child care he can borrow my wagon and pick bottles to pay for it.

Chit do need permits and OH&S now to pick bottles.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you will need traffic flaggers, road signs, and lights on the wagon, farm slow moving sign too.

and if passing through 1st nations you will need to hire native labour as well.
not sure how many TFW you may need to hire?

Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not that I have any loyalty to any of these politicians but wow can't believe the response on such a little issue. There are bigger issues to deal with such as the misleading costs to build the frigates to more than double the budget the previous government told us. I just don't get it. When I build a house my contractor gives me a budget and unless I add changes it stays relatively the same. So, how can governments give a budget then during the build it doubles. Funny how tax payers money have to limits on spending.

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It may seem like a little issue but its the fact that he want to cut child benefits for canadians but then expects to us to pay for his child care. Its the double standards thing that gets me. trudumb can just fawk off.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with you but what do you expect from a politician? Its the same old same old. Look at Harper when he said he wasn't going to run a government full of scandals so he got my vote but low and behold he was full of them from Robocals to Senate to G8/G20 costs, TFW etc etc. The list is long just like previous politicians such a Mr Boloney taking brown paper bags full of money and the sponsorship with Chretien. Pretty sad

It may seem like a little issue but its the fact that he want to cut child benefits for canadians but then expects to us to pay for his child care. Its the double standards thing that gets me. trudumb can just fawk off.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Gonna take the family with you and leave them there??????? seems to be the trend....

He's giving away billions of dollars. What's another couple grand for nannies? I'm going to Syria and coming back as a refugee to get some cash.

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He should just get a couple of the refugees he is letting in the country to be his nannies!!

And make sure they go through the same security / immigration process as the rest of the refugees coming...see if he still feels the same way

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ChillySeven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nobody I know will admit to voting NDP? WONDER how they got in then.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
One guy from the Peace River area who works at our pilot project (SAGD) bragged about voting NDP and now we may be shutting down in February. Guess which operator is crying out loud now more than anyone else. If you receive income from the Oil and Gas sector and voted for an Oil and Gas sector hater then you should be ashamed of yourself and also keep your mouth shut and cry in private or risk getting a beat down (verbally or otherwise) by the rest of us who voted to keep our jobs!

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One guy from the Peace River area who works at our pilot project (SAGD) bragged about voting NDP and now we may be shutting down in February. Guess which operator is crying out loud now more than anyone else. If you receive income from the Oil and Gas sector and voted for an Oil and Gas sector hater then you should be ashamed of yourself and also keep your mouth shut and cry in private or risk getting a beat down (verbally or otherwise) by the rest of us who voted to keep our jobs!
Slap him

I said I would never get a dog in my house.............I may reconsider!

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just thank god Mr. Justin is gonna save us from all the carbon. I am willing to spend whatever it takes so we don't end up like them poor dinosaurs. Oil is bad. Keystone is bad. Supertankers off the coast of British Colombia are bad.

Bud the foreign oil that gets delivered from Venezuela everyday to Irving oil is cool, at least they pay carbon taxes.

Top Bottom