Trudeau expects Canadians to pay for his 2 nannies

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Because 335k in salary, a family trust fund, and a numbered company to collect your fees for speaking to charities at 10k a pop just isn't enough for Justin to be able to pay for his own nannies. Just saying.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...=3bb65261158a7b19967d603167d18ad0&oe=56DF040D

12310705_535213653311500_3227740968290759506_n.jpg

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with this guy running our country be prepared to be paying a lot more out of your pockets for a lot of stupid things

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Taxes going up again I see.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh my god we are paying $20/hr for his nannies while he runs our country?? Oh my.

Maybe he should pay for his own transportation, cell phone, food, etc etc.

He has a young family, we can look after his kids while he does business on our behalf.

Converstives, will cry at anything, common trend amoung them is to complain and complain, very sore losers.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh my god we are paying $20/hr for his nannies while he runs our country?? Oh my.

He has a young family, we can look after his kids while he does business on our behalf.

Converstives, will cry at anything, common trend amoung them is to complain and complain, very sore losers.

Mmm maybe if he was hurting but he is an independently wealthy individual that earns a healthy salary and has essentially no cost of living. The family should pick up this bill IMO. It's especially alarming because how could he not think that this would set off the electorate and create a big issue. It would be worth footing the bill just to avoid the bad press.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You voted NDP.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh my god we are paying $20/hr for his nannies while he ruins our country?? Oh my he's an arse hole.

Maybe he should pay for his own transportation, cell phone, food, etc etc instead of screwing the people on top of screwing the people.

He has a young family that he can afford to look after his kids while he fineshes ruining Canada on our behalf.

Easterners , will cry at anything, common trend amoung them is to complain and complain, very sore losers.

Fixed it for ya.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I personally have no problem for paying his nanny expenses but I have a problem when ANY politician makes an election promises on the campaign trail but does not follow their own preaching. Again very typical of a politician and Harper was no better. Power has a way of manipulating a persons mind.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well actually mr harper was a lot better

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

rsaruk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why couldn't he get two refugee nannies to help establish them in Canada and give the work experience.

Because then people would bitch he is taking jobs from Canadians.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because then people would bitch he is taking jobs from Canadians.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
By all means he should have a couple Syrian Refuge Nannies I'm positive no one would mind.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Libs think nothing of spending other peoples money.
He campaigned saying the UCCB wasn't necessary for rich guys like him or that income splitting wasn't affordable for Canada. Next we see him with his family and paid nannies in Paris?? I wonder if taxpayers are on the hook for airfare as well?

Top Bottom