truck/jeep offroading anyone?

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey does anyone go off roading thoug mud and trails wit hthe truckk or jeep

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I used too and I loved it..... I'd like to get another but not a truck, this time I'd like to get a little samurai.... and I figure for the price of a new quad I can pick up an off road ready lifted samurai with lockers and full cage.

Lots of people complain about "damn trucks are wrecking our trails" to this I ask what is the difference between a SXS with a small block 350 motor and 32" rubber with 2.5" lugs....Or a new can-am with a 5" lift and upgraded rubber?????????

Something like THIS............

Suzuki Samari - Edmonton SUV, Crossover For Sale - Kijiji Edmonton

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I have a 1982 CJ 5 jeep that I bought new in 82. She's been sleeping in my back yard for a lot of years now. May be time to start bringing her back to life.

Interesting little vehicle in the add though
4238jbm_20.jpeg

carter.c

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my brother and his friend are always up in bruderheim with their little nissan frontier. most of the people on this site have probably seen it stuck in the mud up there, when they have had to leave it for the night. they might go with you

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DUde is that nissan frontier have like camo painting? i think issaw it on sunday
and anyone that wants to got to bruderheim soem weekend i will go i got a dakota with 3 " body lift stock tires but im planning on getts some 33s soon maybe 35s think i could handle them with a 3.9 l v6 dakota?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
DUde is that nissan frontier have like camo painting? i think issaw it on sunday
and anyone that wants to got to bruderheim soem weekend i will go i got a dakota with 3 " body lift stock tires but im planning on getts some 33s soon maybe 35s think i could handle them with a 3.9 l v6 dakota?

Nope just a forest green 97 pathfinder LE bone stock..... That was a few years ago (well about 10) . The pathfinder was the ex-wifes, we were still married at the time...she needed my truck to pick up a dresser, so I took hers 4-wheelin......

SHE WAS PIZZED................. there was as much mud inside as out, thank god for leather interior

the lack of a sense of humor contributed to the breakdown of the marriage....

carter.c

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

thats the one, they usually start around midnight, get stuck around three, work that day and go rescue it at night

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I kinda miss the 4x4's. It seemed we spent a lot of nights on the cutlines cause we were always breaking sh!t. I had a 79 Blazer with 9" of lift, and 38" Swampers. Averaged close to $1000 everytime we went out. Sold it and bought quads instead. I did up a Samurai about 5 years ago, should have never sold it, what a fun buggy.

Attachments

• sami 001.jpg
    sami 001.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 25
  • sami 002.jpg
    sami 002.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Suzuki 11.jpg
    Suzuki 11.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 29

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow I though I could do damage plowing snow with the rhino. That would really create more work come summer time. LOOKS good though

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
That thing is awesome.....

Exactly what I'll be looking for in a couple years

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
That thing is awesome.....

Exactly what I'll be looking for in a couple years

And the first dude on a jacked up tricked out 28" rubber quad to tell me I'm wreckin "his" trails will get a good old fasiond "go fugg your hat azz-clown"

Top Bottom