Truck decks / Sled decks

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love how marathon builds this supposedly wicked deck makes it crazy priced but then has the nerve to say well carbide protectors are extra and superclamps are extra and mounting hardware is extra jesus man I just dropped $4200 those things better darn well come with the deck and not be extra that is total BS all the other decks come complete with carbide protectores and superclamps for the same price or cheaper!!! Full Lotus Shorty series deck 2010 model w/superclamps,black powdercoating,and duradeck for carbide protectores plus a removable in seconds extension pieces grand total $4200 complete no extras to buy and is the same quality if not better than marathon hmmmm makes me think this deck of marathons may be a little bit over priced for what you are getting.

frozey77

Reaction score
Just looking at buying a sled deck. I am running out of room so I had to sell my 2 place Triton. With as much b**ching that is going on, there are a couple of things that have actually helped me out. Marathon, price aside, sounds like a bit of a f*** around to get what you need in the end imo. You need legs, hardware, blah blah blah. I will not buy a Marathon, but still keeping my options open.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm tellin ya man look at full lotus manufacturing out of vernon talk to Jeff he is a stand up guy and builds one amazing product and is prices are very good for a complete deck w/ramps,superclamps,superglides,black powdercoating, and deck extension $4250 marathon would be well they said it $4950. the top part of the full lotus is also built of duradeck and needs no carbide protectors and doesnt make you worry if the plywood top sheet is gonna rot out on you or not! and it is still a full four leg old style deck that is very functional imo they are the best decks on the market hands down!!!

Toxic Fingers

Reaction score
You went for all the Bells and Whistles jaredszakes. You have lots of Extra Options like, Powder Coating and Deck Covering and the Deck Extensions. The Normal Version Full-Lotus Extreeme Deck on the Website just $3495. Sitting at the Factory. Some Dealers might have to add some extra $$ for a little freight. The Plastic Composite Decking Material on the Deck now doesn`t need any Extra protection. It`s tough enough to handle the Carbides and it`s not slippery at all. To enjoy Sledding you don`t need the Colour match Powder Coating and the same with the Deck Extensions. They are handy on a 7Ft Deck and you can always get them later anytime anyways for a couple Hundred Bucks. You don`t need the Deck Extension at all on the 8 Ft Deck. So really the price is only $3495.00 for as you are always saying (The best Deck on the Market)

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes your right my appologizes on that one just wanted to show that a fully loaded full Lotus deck w/the same options as mararthon is cheaper in price by quite a bit. but yes the basic full lotus classic style with legs is $3495 and it is the best on the market hands down

Top Bottom