Truck Canopy

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever get one painted or do yourself??? Say you buy a used one and want it to match the color of your truck...I am intrested to know the cost, its its worth it vs buying a new one??

New ones are around $1600 - $2000+ depending what you want.

Used ones are starting on KIJIJ for 600$, the question is how much to get painted??

Thanks!!!

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and on a different note (sorry to steal yer thread)..i am looking to trade a black canopy off a ranger(7'box) for a full sized one(8'box)..if anyone is intrested pm me..color dont matter.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Anyone ever get one painted or do yourself??? Say you buy a used one and want it to match the color of your truck...I am intrested to know the cost, its its worth it vs buying a new one??

New ones are around $1600 - $2000+ depending what you want.

Used ones are starting on KIJIJ for 600$, the question is how much to get painted??

Thanks!!!

What are you looking for? I have a couple for a 06-08 Dodge, brilliant black, shortbox. The used prices I see on Kijiji normally are less than having one painted as most of the new ones are gel-coat. The older fiberglass ones were painted but that goes back 8-10 years or so.

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are you looking for? I have a couple for a 06-08 Dodge, brilliant black, shortbox. The used prices I see on Kijiji normally are less than having one painted as most of the new ones are gel-coat. The older fiberglass ones were painted but that goes back 8-10 years or so.

Gel Coated hey...figures.... its for a 2008 GMC Sierra, 6.5' box, not 100% sure on the exact measurements at this time. Not sure the name of the color of my truck, its blueish - greenish mix....

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was selling a canopy for a ford this year, one guy called about it and let me know the local place he was going to have it painted wanted a grand. We both agreed, for that price, he was better off buying brand new.

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, at that price might as well buy new!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom