SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Here is a link with a bit of info

Here is a link to photos from our ride last year

Not to hard to find, sledding is awesome and is for the experienced rider only.
The trails up are not groomed (EVER) so be prepared for a long rough ride. Once in the alpine there are miles of riding spots. You won't see a lot of other riders during the day and there is lots of powder.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what did it cost you for the hotel and how much was fuel. Also how much was the ferry. It looks like a good trip and im thinkin that it could be a fun weekend.

GRD

Reaction score
Hey Bunny... Where is trout lake?

The trails up are not groomed (EVER) so be prepared for a long rough ride. Once in the alpine there are miles of riding spots. You won't see a lot of other riders during the day and there is lots of powder.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Catmando, you turn south just as you leave Revy and head to the ferrie. It's about an hour and a half from Revy.
catzuki, ferrie is free, hotel was quite inexpensive and is really old. If your used to luxury, this is not for you and bring your earplugs for the squeeky everything. Fuel was about 10 cents higher than Revy.
Don't ride this area without someone who is familiar with it. Really easy to end up where you don't want to be.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score

Wow... Great pictures ! Looks like the pic of Ray going over the top, Could of being a bad thing ! Who is in the video & yes neat fuel pump. Looks like it was a good time.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
P.M. the Krazy Kanadian that whole area Castlegar ,Slocan , New Denver, Kaslo, Trout Lake/Duncan is his domain. If you guys like better food and shelter we always centralize our rides from the Ainsworth Hot Springs.If you like hot tubs you will enjoy the pool an d caves. Many of the resorts on Kootenay Lake offer great winter rates. Without a doubt a sledders dream area, just be carefull you may not see another sledder for days. Truly steep and deep. I lived there for 6 years it can be snowing and cloudy in the Castlegar area and sunny in Trout and there is a high chance Trout got a big dump over night and visa versa. Thats the reason we stay in the middle, almost always find new snow and sunshine. Give Dan a call he can guide you.

GRD

Reaction score
Catmando didn't ask you where it was... Are you dreaming about your next new dress?

Catmando, you turn south just as you leave Revy and head to the ferrie. It's about an hour and a half from Revy.
catzuki, ferrie is free, hotel was quite inexpensive and is really old. If your used to luxury, this is not for you and bring your earplugs for the squeeky everything. Fuel was about 10 cents higher than Revy.
Don't ride this area without someone who is familiar with it. Really easy to end up where you don't want to be.

edge8

Reaction score
Sledbunny nice pics. Is any time a good time to go in there or is there a certain window to get in. Is later better. Do many riders know the area well or is a guide recomended for the first time. Looks great.:specool::Snowmobile1:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
You know, I don't really have an answer to the "when" questions, I've only been there once.
I would suggest a local or a person who know the area. There are lots of spots to ride, but to find the good ones you need directions.

Sledbunny nice pics. Is any time a good time to go in there or is there a certain window to get in. Is later better. Do many riders know the area well or is a guide recomended for the first time. Looks great.:specool::Snowmobile1:

GRD

Reaction score
So you going show us Blahun's around there this sledding season?

You know, I don't really have an answer to the "when" questions, I've only been there once.
I would suggest a local or a person who know the area. There are lots of spots to ride, but to find the good ones you need directions.

Top Bottom