Trouble Walker Evan Shocks?

700Dragon

Reaction score
Have an 07" with WE's and are the worst shocks I have ever seen.(made for a 145 lb rider). 10 grand for the sled....now gotta put in another grand minimum, for shocks???
Actually tried stiffer springs even. Didnt help!!!
Polaris Please read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have an 07" with WE's and are the worst shocks I have ever seen.(made for a 145 lb rider). 10 grand for the sled....now gotta put in another grand minimum, for shocks???
Actually tried stiffer springs even. Didnt help!!!
Polaris Please read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have you had your shocks serviced since you got the sled? ALL air shocks will lose pressure over time, it happens. From factory the WE are setup on the real "light" side, and in 07 they still did not have a very good setupfor these. Curt at Fastraxx and Fabcraft have done a lot of work on these shocks for WE for the last couple years, and Polaris has ramped up the oil weight and air put in them since 07. 205 use to be the norm for these, 225 I think is standard now, but don't quote me on those numbers (although close).

Springs won't affect the rear suspension characteristics, they are designed more for ride height and to work with the shocks in controlling bumps, the stiffer springs work a lot better with the correct shock setup.

Before dumping $1k in shocks, I would look into servicing those shocks (3 years old now) and give them a chance. I have not had a single problem with mine and they perform great ONCE they were setup for me.

Top Bottom