Triple-Flow Radiator Kit for Outy 800XT

ChinRat

Reaction score
Is the HighLifter Triple-Flow Radiator Kit a good option? i have heating problems CuZ i like playing in the mud.....or should a fella just bite the bullet and get the relocate kit?

jncmcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Moving the rad up is the answer, easier to clean is a big plus. I think Absolute Performance in Edmonton sells the Gorrilla kit for around $300, BRP kit when it becomes available is supposed to be around the same money.

Last edited:

ChinRat

Reaction score
Moving the rad up is the answer, easier to clean is a big plus. I think Absolute Performance in Edmonton sells the Gorrilla kit for around $300, BRP kit when it becomes available is supposed to be around the same money.

Thanks, i will check it out.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

buy a good used rad from what ever quad-sxs that has a fan on it and put it up top..... 2 rads..... works way better than just the top one..... i'd never look back now.... ive got mine plumbed so if one get hit [ has a leak or hole ] i can sut it off and run it on the other one......

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh and i bought a used rad from a terex sxs that had 200km on it... with the fan and shroud..... 150.00..... to buy the rad from kawi was 480.00 and 290.00 for the fan-shroud asmb.....

Top Bottom