Trip Feb 5-8

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one else goin up would love to meet up with some one ...will be me and travis fader ......will be in a 05 lifted blue dodge with a yami viper and a m7 on the trailer.

stayin @ bell mtn hotel room 5 stop in have a beer

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
Hey Dez,

There will be a few of us coming up on the 4th through the 7th. We are staying with Barry & Judy. I will buy you that beer I still owe you for the tow job. :d

Cheers,:beer::beer:

Mike.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one else goin up would love to meet up with some one ...will be me and travis fader ......will be in a 05 lifted blue dodge with a yami viper and a m7 on the trailer.

stayin @ bell mtn hotel room 5 stop in have a beer

Who gets stuck on the couch?

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Dez,

There will be a few of us coming up on the 4th through the 7th. We are staying with Barry & Judy. I will buy you that beer I still owe you for the tow job. :d

Mike.
Back in town again eh just cant get enough of us! Give me a shout when you roll into town!!

Shifty

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
Hey Dez,

Mike.

ure kidding mike :( :(

so we will miss again
im up family long weekend
toooo bad

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
Hey Shifty,

Look forward to seeing you. I will give you a shout Wednesday evening. Hope you can get out for a ride this trip.

Cheers,

Mike.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like its guna be an awesome weekend (sry fossy) Well keep your eye out for us boys would love to meet up with someone that could show us around renshaw....We went but wernt to happy due to poor weather ....Dont really want to get lost or end up somewhere where we shouldnt be.

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im stayin in vale feb 3-6. I was plannin on ridin renshaw one of those days, sounds like I'll be by myself since my buddy is a dickhead. I'll watch for ya :beer:

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Shifty,

Look forward to seeing you. I will give you a shout Wednesday evening. Hope you can get out for a ride this trip.

Cheers,

Mike.

Oh I will be out on the new Polaris, missed the chance last time you boys were in town wont make that mistake again!

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well absolutly ridiculously good weather, great for exploring renshaw and Lucille, truly the sled gods have blessed this trip...

Top Bottom