Trench's new ride

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just about ready to go with the new toy, first 2 pictures are of the wifes 07 600 RMK. The rest are of the 2011 RMK 800 I picked up for a great deal from Montana, with only 146 miles on it. A few photos of the Skinz float plate and what it covers. It makes a little shelf above the "A" arms, that will hold snow but offers great protection along with thier bumper. I wanted to re-use the red accessories from my 08 Dragon so the grey had to go. Figured that I might as well stick with the same theme as the wifes sled. The Arctic FX wrap went on fairly easy and I'm very pleased with the results, hope it holds up to the abuse. The wrap on the 07 is still looking OK.

Trench

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like the skid plate. Will make a huge difference if u hit something forsure. The new pro looks good to with the wrap on it

WDP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Trench! Great looking Poo! Going to have to stop in for a closer look! Going to be fun chasing you around on that! Need to have a Sturgeon Valley Riders meet and greet some night before the snow flies!

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Trench! Great looking Poo! Going to have to stop in for a closer look! Going to be fun chasing you around on that! Need to have a Sturgeon Valley Riders meet and greet some night before the snow flies!
Sounds good Bill I don't need much excuse to hang out with the guys and drink beer

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice lookin sled Trench, wonder if it can fly????:rolleyes: Hope we can get out for a rip this season.

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like the skid plate. Will make a huge difference if u hit something forsure. The new pro looks good to with the wrap on it
The skid plate get's bolted to an aluminum brace that get's mounted inside the nose of the sled, tough as all get out.Trench

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
those are some nice looking sleds you'll definitly have some of the best looking ones around

Top Bottom