Travel Covers

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im wondering what everbody's thoughts are on a durable travel cover for the Rev chassis (with tall bars). Anybody using Skins? Any feedback greatly appreciated.

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, have SPG covers for both my mod RMK as well as my XP. They fit great and work really well. Cost is up there but they will last a LONG time....

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife bought me a snowskins USA cover from Rapid revolutions for $250. it comes with an under cover for the hood and the whole thing fits really nice. I think Rapid is a sponser on this site as well. The guys name is Kevin and he's in edmontonl, great dude to deal with.

W

woodies

Skinz all the way! 3 trips over 8000 kms on a 2 up trailer. Covers the suspension up and not really not much more money! Seen other covers tear after 1 trip.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have Skinz covers for mine and the wife's sled, fits over my risers and bars perfectly on the XP, hers is an '05 Expedition with a tall windshield and passenger seat, stretches over hers nicely as well. both are the long covers. if I had to complain about something, it would be a lack of a fuel opening in the cover. other than that, they are awesome. coverage from ski tips to rear bumper.
pictures3313Small.jpg

assorted009.jpg

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on thanks guys, i do like the skins. i guess my biggest concern is durability.

Any other thoughts??

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I got the skinz cover also it's awesome......but putting it on the 1st was a beotch thought it was the wrong cover

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Enclosed trailer , good idea. Now i just need to keep my wife from seeing it. Ha Ha. id love to but first i ll need to get a travel cover. Thanks anyways.

Top Bottom