Travel cover anybody?

jaredvh

Reaction score
Headed to Golden bright and early on Saturday morning and don't really feel like dishing out the close to $300 tomorrow for the Ski-Doo branded travel cover to fit my 2008 Summit. Anybody happen to have one of these that you want to sell in the Red Deer area? If not is there a cheaper and still decent quality travel cover that you guys run on your skidoos that I should buy for next trip? Thanks

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a skinz I would sell you really cheap! It has one hook missing but other then that in good shape. I used it for my 09 summit. If you are willing to drive to Leduc you can have it. Pm if you want it

jaredvh

Reaction score
I got a skinz I would sell you really cheap! It has one hook missing but other then that in good shape. I used it for my 09 summit. If you are willing to drive to Leduc you can have it. Pm if you want it

I'm not gonna have time to head up there before the weekend but will definitely keep it in mind for when I get back if I can't find anything today. Thanks!

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Princess auto has them. Not sure the quality tho..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaredvh

Reaction score
Princess auto has them. Not sure the quality tho..

Yeah I'm not sure about that either, My friend has a P-Auto one that he doesnt use because it has 9 million clips. haha. I think I'd like to stick with something like the skinz or the ski-doo one, just the $300 is a little tough to swallow.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a costco one, same as PA I think. Held up fine if you tied it down tight enough so it didn't flap. Due to a metric assload of hooks and clips it took about 20min each time though. Have the rapclip BRP cover now and yeah it was $240 or so but toss it on in under 2min and don't have to worry about it flapping around and shredding or wrecking your sled, worth it to me.

jaredvh

Reaction score
I had a costco one, same as PA I think. Held up fine if you tied it down tight enough so it didn't flap. Due to a metric assload of hooks and clips it took about 20min each time though. Have the rapclip BRP cover now and yeah it was $240 or so but toss it on in under 2min and don't have to worry about it flapping around and shredding or wrecking your sled, worth it to me.

I saw the rapclip one on skidoo's website. But the pictures are pretty generic. Is it the best choice out of the two options skidoo has?

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw the rapclip one on skidoo's website. But the pictures are pretty generic. Is it the best choice out of the two options skidoo has?

The rap clip it's the cats a$$!! Worth the money.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I have had old skidoo covers and this new one is fantastic. Literally put it on the first time, adjusted the straps and haven't had to touch them since. Other covers I've had were such a PITA that I hardly ever used them and had a dirty sled, no reason not to put the rapclip on it only takes a minute or two.

jaredvh

Reaction score
Is it the "intense rapclip" or just the normal one? ...Or is there even a difference?

Top Bottom