Trans Canadian Snowmobile Trail

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I take it that is a nasty ledge that you had to build a ramp for? Nice looking ramp.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I take it that is a nasty ledge that you had to build a ramp for? Nice looking ramp.

Kelly, the ledge is easily 8 feet high and more or less straight up and down. The ramp was the safest option for ascending and decending the river bank

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ramp looks GREAT and works even better:) It was an AWESOOOOME ride Thanks Glen...Snow was deep and for the most part was untouched by sleds,,But the local animals(of wich we saw quite a few) use the trails like a highway:eek:...And though I got thrown off my mount a couple times(OK 3 to be exact)It was the best ride so far this year..Now I just have to get that CAT to trained to go where I want to go LOL:rant:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
OK folks. What goes up must come down. Next weekend we are removing the ramp from the riverbank. We could use a few helpers. PLEASE HELP US. PM me or respond here if you can help. Saturday or Sunday. We can still ride out there so you can still go for a ride when we are done for the day. More helpers the faster it will get done = more ride time.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
OK folks. What goes up must come down. Next weekend we are removing the ramp from the riverbank. We could use a few helpers. PLEASE HELP US. PM me or respond here if you can help. Saturday or Sunday. We can still ride out there so you can still go for a ride when we are done for the day. More helpers the faster it will get done = more ride time.
One week away people please we need helpers April 13 & 14th

Last edited:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the help offers coming in. Today we went out and prepped the area and did a bit of work on the ramp. Went for a ride and were out till 530. We could use a few helpers for next weekend. Thanks. Still over 2 feet of snow up there riding is great:D

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a great day Thanks Sara and Matt for helping out. It always seems to go by so much faster when there are more people around..A lot more fun too.:cool:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Had a great day Thanks Sara and Matt for helping out. It always seems to go by so much faster when there are more people around..A lot more fun too.:cool:

I'll come help next weekend as long as no more of those 8x8 sections land on my foot!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We still go for bear tomorrow morning?

WE ARE STILL A GO very important we get this off the river when spring does come it will be very fast alrerady some flood water on the river PLEASE continue to come out to help

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
WE ARE STILL A GO very important we get this off the river when spring does come it will be very fast alrerady some flood water on the river PLEASE continue to come out to help

just wanted to confirm! you bringing a quad with you Glen or should I get one of ours out?

Top Bottom