Trans Canadian Snowmobile Trail

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
thanks for the dedication guys and gals take you time getting there be safe and sound will have my phone on

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm so mad I won't be there due to twisted knee at work and doctor said it feels like a small rip in my acl I need to stay off of it and rest Grrrrrrrr but I'm sending Tyler to help.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Whoever is coming up please take it easy we will wait at the truckstop for a long while. don't want to push anyone to go to fast for the conditions. Be safe I am just glad we still have helpers willing to come help. You guys are the best. Thanks

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mission accomplished. It was a good day, glad to have helped.
You guys were a great help. Thanks for that but you missed the food at the Husky. You took off before I told you about going to the Truckstop for a snack. Thanks Mike and Steve

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks to those who helped Saturday. We got it out and put away for now in about 2 hrs. We had great helpers and it went smooth as ever. We have a few new ideas on how to make it easier to put it in next fall. Thanks to Wendy, Don, Tyler, Mike, and Steve and Dave for the help removing the ramp. Going back in the late spring to rearrange after the snow melts.

Attachments

• l spring 2013 005.jpg
    l spring 2013 005.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 167
  • l spring 2013 007.jpg
    l spring 2013 007.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 162
  • l spring 2013 009.jpg
    l spring 2013 009.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 165

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Don and me went to the ramp today for a Father Day ride. Water was deep and flowing fast. Upper beam we had in the riverbank was still there. River was at one time over it and eroded under it. Pins held it in place. Water down a bit now and we removed beam and tied it to a tree so it wont float away if the water came up again. Lots of water flowing by and a little muddy. Look at some of the other photos and compare. Tyler would be over his head in water!!

Attachments

• summer ramp photos 013.jpg
    summer ramp photos 013.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 152
  • summer ramp photos 014.jpg
    summer ramp photos 014.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 153
  • summer ramp photos 015.jpg
    summer ramp photos 015.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Reactions: PDQ

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I may have been in water over my head but that bank would be a whole lot easier to chip away at!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I may have been in water over my head but that bank would be a whole lot easier to chip away at!

Case of beer a few shovels and we would never have to install that ramp again. Nice and soft right now. But what will we do in the fall? Wait till snow? No we get out and do something. We need to mow the brush along the trail. Getting a little cramped on the trail.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wont be long now till we have to get it ready for install again. Don has a plan that will be easy peasy. Has to do with a large skyhook or something like that

Top Bottom