Trailseekers Snow Conditions

RyanSparrow

Reaction score
Has anyone been out to Trailseekers site yet? What are the conditions. I need a break from the mountain weekends. Getting costly. Two A arms in two weeks. :(

RyanSparrow

Reaction score
Well I was there on Sunday and the tail was great. No landmines. Still a couple of the trail but no damage. Make sure you have your passes. There checking

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the son and I escaped the house this afternoon for a couple hrs. Went to the trails. All I can say is wow they are in best condition ever that I have seen. Better than they ever where last year even. Could not believe it with the amount of traffic I am sure they have seen in the last week or so trailers and trucks full of sleds have been going by steady all week. I live 6 miles away.
The most suprising thing was we were even able to find some untouched pow and lots still there if you know where to look.

Helmets off to the groomer if your on here you are doing an awesome job

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea Tom did a great job and yea were checking for passes cost a small fortune
to run that groomer .so to all the people that have passes big thanks and to all the people that need a day passes or a a.s.a pass I be glad to sell them to youI don't want to sound mean or a bad guy nobody ride for free

SKIROULE

Reaction score
We were out yesterday as well. The trails were in excellent condition thanks again to the groomer! I always make sure to buy the season pass and it is good to see more people are getting on board. Compared with the current price of a day pass in Mcbride ($25) per person per day, it is a small price to pay to be able to take the family out close to home and ride miles of smooth trails without breaking the bank. 

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone find a bunch of stuff on the trail on Sunday? I left my tunnel bag unzipped an lost everything in it.pm me and I can identify the items lost.
Thanks
Tim

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone find a bunch of stuff on the trail on Sunday? I left my tunnel bag unzipped an lost everything in it.pm me and I can identify the items lost.
Thanks
Tim

where abouts did you do that Timbo?

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when we left the picnic area put the hotdogger in and started bsing forgot to zip it up.

Top Bottom