Trailers???

BCsledder

Reaction score
I perfer dirve on /drive off ramp there really nice to have if you dont have revers then your not tugging you sled off the back...
thats my :twocents:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like drive on drive off, for the same reason as stated above.:d

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
both my sleds have reverse so i saved the money and got a brand new 2 place aluminum tilt for $1350.00

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it does have the smaller tires but i took a good look under it before purchase and it would litterally take me 2 hrs max to make the room for much larger tires. 2 hrs time + tires and rims...still cheaper than anywhere else i looked.

Was from Don Laing in Ponoka Ab. It was the last one they had and they said they were not getting anymore in, they are going to concentrate on the drive on drife off type.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I have a drive on...tilt anddrag off. Works just fine so long as you have ski sliders so you can drag them off...now with most sled having reverse, getting the sled off the trailer is much easier.
I'm happy with my tilt trailer...had it for about 8 years.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am selling my 2007 2/3place drive on off steel frame its a solid trailer,
removable salt shields, LED lights, 15inch alloy wheels, with spare, ramp slides under trailer, black in colour. little more stronger than the aluminum ones. I like it. but I got a enclosed
$1900. send me a pm if interested
quartz nov20 001 (Medium).jpg

quartz nov20 050 (Medium).jpg

Top Bottom