Trailer Tear down

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright boys ALMOST DONE !!!! did all wiring today and its lookin AWESOME

and now the suprise

Yup were mounting a custom tidy tank under the trailer ...I know i know trust me the axle will be fine its heavy enough and the not worried about the hitch either. Goin to plum in a 12v pump and have a compartment with nosel so we can fill up once here (84cents) and wont have to pay outragous prices in bc:d

as for lighting there is 2 4" round L.e.d stop lights also mounted slightly under deck that is tied into signals and brake lights it gives a neat underglow illusion and good to have back up if anything happened to the 2 tail lights this way we stay functional and safe with a bit of a cool factor :d

Will post more pics when fuel tank is in and deck is on and painted (thats another little feature to)

Attachments

• SDC12640.jpg
    SDC12640.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 34
  • SDC12641.jpg
    SDC12641.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 37
  • SDC12642.jpg
    SDC12642.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 32

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were only gonna have to stop at the pumps once per trip! And hashbrowns your sled doesnt go on TravisFader's and Dezmitchells Trailer. It goes in the truck box.....

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shes getting decked and painted and pampered tommorrow, finally done, pics to follow

quickclicker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope good ol angle grinder with a wire wheel

...... AND 30 plus hours brushing her down, 6 wire wheels, One broken agle grinder( Which we returned for a refund :) ) and 5 cans of ruberized paint later!

Hey! where did you get the ruberized paint? Or anyone know where I can get some in McMurray?

Top Bottom