Trailer glides help????

kawasakikx250

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello all. looking at trailer glides. Cant decide between the caliber multi glide or the super glides. like the price point of the caliber multi glide and like there life time warranty. What do you all use and which is the best quality? thanks for the help

Shawn

Mad Mike

Reaction score
My buddy and I both have the Gator Glides (From Devon) on our trailers as they are a little easier on the knees if you kneel down on them while clamping the sleds down. However the Super Glides are better on the ramps as they have better grip. So far they are holding up quite well, we use out trailers year round for quadding and sledding. Just my 2 bits.

kawasakikx250

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. Do you know if superglides has a life time warranty like caliber?

I have a tilt deck trailer and now thinking the caliber multiglide is not a good choice for traction reasons. I'm thinking the caliber low pro or the super glides are the ones to go with.

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. Do you know if superglides has a life time warranty like caliber?

I have a tilt deck trailer and now thinking the caliber multiglide is not a good choice for traction reasons. I'm thinking the caliber low pro or the super glides are the ones to go with.

in my experience if you have ANY trouble with ANY of Superclamps products they WILL do their best within reason to take care of you.

I had some caliber glides that I put under the ski's of my sleds in the shed, and when I bent the one it just snapped where as the Superclamps ones are more pliable.

daniump

Reaction score
Had the cheap princess auto ones on my triton tilt trailer,not recommended! Worked ok for the sleds,but in summer with the quads,they were downright dangerous! Couldn't load anything on them, my quads would slide right off,and forget walking on on those things,almost broke my neck a bunch of times. Have superglides now and would not have anything else!

fitecatman

Reaction score
I've got super glides on my doors of my closed in sled trailer. I don't like them. Great for traction but had to use longer screws to hold them down. Most of the original ones pulled out and wrecked a few of my super glides .. Looking at taking them off and getting something else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kawasakikx250

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the info guys! You all have been a big help. I think I'm going to go with the Superglides as I can get them cheap and the offer the traction. maybe I will get longer screws myself for when I install them

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
Thanks for all the info guys! You all have been a big help. I think I'm going to go with the Superglides as I can get them cheap and the offer the traction. maybe I will get longer screws myself for when I install them

One way to solve the problem with screwing them into your enclosed trailer, deck or on a ramp is to use the edge rail trim....

Top Bottom