Trail Work for Dec

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well we need to go clear some trees off of Buds Lake trails again. We need to start marking trails to Bruderheim. BUT not this weekend WWWAAYY to cold.

Keep viewing this thread next weekend Dec 19-20 Should get it done in 1 weekend last like last year

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Well we need to go clear some trees off of Buds Lake trails again. We need to start marking trails to Bruderheim. BUT not this weekend WWWAAYY to cold.

Keep viewing this thread next weekend Dec 19-20 Should get it done in 1 weekend last like last year

keep us informed Glen, I'll bring the old AC out and let you take it for a burn!

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok peeps and members lets work on the trail Sat and Sun. We will start in the AM 10:00 Sat.
Things that need doing is reclear Buds Lake area from blowdowns,Need to staple reflectors on fence, and layout the trail
The more the better for helpers. We can do it in one weekend now that it will be warmer out this weekend.

Thanks

johnsmithnf

Reaction score
Rode your trails last year and feel I should help out. When are you planning on doing some trail work? I'm off this weekend and can come out to help. Where do you meet at and what would I need to take? I can haul my sled out and help with trail markings.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
rode your trails last year and feel i should help out. When are you planning on doing some trail work? I'm off this weekend and can come out to help. Where do you meet at and what would i need to take? I can haul my sled out and help with trail markings.

looks like we're starting at 10:00am saturday and sunday..... I believe most meet for breakfast too, if you want..... Glen will post on here again, i hope, and verify everything.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
looks like we're starting at 10:00am saturday and sunday..... I believe most meet for breakfast too, if you want..... Glen will post on here again, i hope, and verify everything.

I would say definitely sleds, bring hammers, tack stapler, lunch, and beverages for yourself.....

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks guys for giving extra info.

Ok to all interested we will meet at the staging area beside Elk Island Sales at 10 AM Bring sleds,hammer,lunch or snack and a portable drill for screws
Depending on how many show up we will get in groups and do the work needed.
Club has the chainsaws so leave yours at home
Need a big trailer to haul the signs and posts
We need a large Ladder to install the staging area sign
For the trail layout need someone that knows where the trail was last year and follow the route.
Some signage will be needed in Buds Lake area also Bring drills(portable)

We will meet for breakfast at the Tempo on Highway 16 by Ardrossan at 8:30 or just go to staging area
Will add as I think of other things

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks guys for giving extra info.

Ok to all interested we will meet at the staging area beside Elk Island Sales at 10 AM Bring sleds,hammer,lunch or snack and a portable drill for screws
Depending on how many show up we will get in groups and do the work needed.
Club has the chainsaws so leave yours at home
Need a big trailer to haul the signs and posts
We need a large Ladder to install the staging area sign
For the trail layout need someone that knows where the trail was last year and follow the route.
Some signage will be needed in Buds Lake area also Bring drills(portable)

We will meet for breakfast at the Tempo on Highway 16 by Ardrossan at 8:30 or just go to staging area
Will add as I think of other things

Glen Will my little trailer work for hauling signs or should I steal the 8x8 open thats at my dads?

Altitude

Reaction score
I heard your club was planning to take stewardship of the Flatbush area trails. Any truth to that? We would welcome your club to the area and I have some plans to make a shorter link to Flatbush from our Northern Lights Flatbush trail and cabin. Still need more snow, only 2" on the ground...Al

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yup we are just need to get our local trail up then off to the TCST. We should meet out there one weekend

Top Bottom