Trail Pass

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd like to buy a trail pass. Is the pass good for all Alberta trails, or just the Snow Angels trails?

Which Petro-Can do I get them at in Sherwood Park? I only know of the one by London Drugs, but I think that's the wrong one.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I'd like to buy a trail pass. Is the pass good for all Alberta trails, or just the Snow Angels trails?

Which Petro-Can do I get them at in Sherwood Park? I only know of the one by London Drugs, but I think that's the wrong one.

They are good for all Alberta trails, they are currently $60 each.

I'm not sure if Ric has them at the Certi-gard yet, but he's on the corner of Wye RD & Sherwood Drive.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ricks Certi-Guard will have them again by the new London Drugs as well as at the snow show. Thanks

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, if ya can't make the snow show, come see me at the certigard (petro-canada) by london drugs..... I should have them soon?
Not to be slow or anything, but I want to confirm which one. I went to the Petro-Can last year just to the east of the London Drugs (Petro-Can in the same compound as Sorrentinos, etc.) and they never heard of them, so it must be a different one. I only know that Petro-Can. Is there a new London Drugs???

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
not to be slow or anything, but i want to confirm which one. I went to the petro-can last year just to the east of the london drugs (petro-can in the same compound as sorrentinos, etc.) and they never heard of them, so it must be a different one. I only know that petro-can. Is there a new london drugs???

that's me..... But i'm in the certigard..... Not the gas station.....;)

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Now that you have your trailpass are you into meeting some of the members? Come out and help out this weekend if you want. Thanks for buying a pass and supporting organized snowmobiling

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Would be interested in meeting some of the members, not sure when though. Kid in hockey every weekend, so can't really plan too far in advance. Sorry, can't make it this weekend...hockey!!!

Top Bottom