Trail Pass Collector Abuse....

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess there is some douche bags out there......I may not be the biggest guy on the hill but I would have said something if I was there! poor girl......do you have any idea or leads on this douche bag?

was he a single rider or in a group?

b_doornenbal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give her a paintball gun, that way when he comes down off the mountain you will know exactly which guy it was because he will have dots all over him and his sled, plus the attendant will feel good after she shoots this prick in the nuts!!

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
curious here ,what is bear spray gonna do to some dude wearing googles or a visor,besides totally piss him off.I think a camera on her dash or where ever would be better..

check out my new sig...

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
once again mat......your a stand up guy! I dont know where this is but if it is near you Mat, and I can find a free day....I'm in for hitting a hammer!

what would it cost to build a booth, no power there im assuming, maybe a little gas heat, solar, camera, signs, locked of course. get enough guys to pitch in, and ill throw 500 bucks towards the club for materials.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
once again mat......your a stand up guy! I dont know where this is but if it is near you Mat, and I can find a free day....I'm in for hitting a hammer!

its up off highway 33 towards big white. Ive never ridden there but am always willing to help where i can if I can. what goes around comes around.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Always going to be an azzhole in the crowd. I have done that job for 9 yrs. now. Getting told to fork myself over $20 bucks when I pay just as much as everyone else does to ride really chokes me. I am also very involved in the club and grooming society on a volunteer basis. I like the idea of the camera and signs posting they are being monitored. We only have 2 people on staff on busy days, I do have concerns when I work alone and do bring my big dog to work. Parking areas here are at the trailhead and I do note the vehicles. Too bad this kind of stuff happens, thought we were all on the same team. Paying 2 wages would mean an increase in trail pass fees, then I think the problem would increase.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unreal to have this go on and nobody had the guts to stop it. I don’t agree with violence but certainly anyone with a shred of moral decency would do whatever they could to stop this assault ( verbal )

Hey Ghost, what about asking for lic plate #'s when they are getting their pass. it works for the hotels
Cheers

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First weekend of selling trail passes and already one of our girls get cursed out, torn into and called a Fat F'n C**t by some Hero! This happened at the Graystokes Trail Head off the 201. If anyone has info regarding this incident, please send me a PM. I know there were witness's. Poor girl was pretty shook up. Apparently he was on his sled so she didn't get a plate vehicle number. Any other clubs having problems with this?

That's terrible, hopefully your booth attendant realizes that this douche is in the 1% bracket. Hopefully she didn't sell him a trailpass after his rant, and hopefully she just told him to phuck off. she can take some comfort in the fact that pricks like this get what is coming to them, nothing like ripping on a volunteer to make you feel like a big man.....interesting to see if his nuts would have been as big if there was 5 other guy volunteers standing around.....

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you're paying your lot attendants you fall under Worksafe BC jurisdiction. You might want to check with them to see what your liability is in regards to them working alone.

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This should do the trick

Attachments

• that-bully-little-kid-with-a-big-dog-demotivational-poster-1259174522.jpg
    that-bully-little-kid-with-a-big-dog-demotivational-poster-1259174522.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 402

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Throw up some game cameras!Most guys don't use them in the winter time anyways!If someone has a problem video taped there must be a reason!What would that ass..le have done to her if she refused to sell him a pass?What a bunch of pussies to stand there and listen to this dick go off on her!Me and my group would have had a chat with him down the trail where there wasn't as many eyes!!Should have a video camera and have a cop waiting for him when he got back and have him charged!!Pussy like that would be screaming assault if someone would have grabbed him when he was mouthing off!!!!

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutely unacceptable!! All of our staff at the raceway here in Rimbey is volunteer as well. We had 2 young girls working the gate at one event...when in rolled two half-pizzed douchebags, swearing and yelling at the girls...saying they ain't payin' for sh!t. They were getting pretty serious, so the girls called me on the radio, I went over with 2 other guys, and strangely enough, the tough guys weren't that tough when they realized they were about to get boot-fawked. This douchebag is the same, if somebody would have stood up to him, I'm sure he would have cowered like the puzzy he is.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
While effective, spraying someone down with bear spray for being an a-hole will not achieve the desired results... If the booth girl does it.

However, if some 'unidentified' visitors bear sprayed him, and there were no witnesses......

Top Bottom