Abuse of The Trail Pass Girl On Saturday 17th

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone on here has any info regarding the Fricken A'Hole who cursed out the KSC Trail Pass girl at the entry point to Graystokes off the 201 on Saturday the 17th, please send me a PM. First weekend of collecting fees and she already gets called a "Fat F'n C**t". This Chit boils my GD Blood and we're not putting up with this abuse any longer. I know bloody well this hero wouldn't talk to a man like that. Gutless S.O.B. :mad:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never ridden there, but honestly, what kinda of jackass does that? Did she get a license plate? Or do you ride to the booth there?

Either way, gutless...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your club feels that the girl is safe being there all alone, with a wad of cash, no cameras, probably no phone, i'm thinkin your club is responsible to keep this girl safe, to late after she gets attacked, raped, beatin etc. there may be more than one person related to picton. i'm thinkin something needs to be done now not later.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never ridden there, but honestly, what kinda of jackass does that? Did she get a license plate? Or do you ride to the booth there?

Either way, gutless...
We don't have a booth. They work out of their vehicles in a regular location with signage posted. He was on his sled so she didn't get a plate#.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your club feels that the girl is safe being there all alone, with a wad of cash, no cameras, probably no phone, i'm thinkin your club is responsible to keep this girl safe, to late after she gets attacked, raped, beatin etc. there may be more than one person related to picton. i'm thinkin something needs to be done now not later.
You're not saying anything I don't agree with. If you have an affordable solution, please share.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
signs warning of cameras, big can of bear spray, and a baseball bat, maybe a bit of self defense instruction(although most women already can hit below the belt rather effectively. a satelite phone or radio, and maybe a check in hourly. you have to do something, or she is going to get assualted sooner than later.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
signs warning of cameras, big can of bear spray, and a baseball bat, maybe a bit of self defense instruction(although most women already can hit below the belt rather effectively. a satelite phone or radio, and maybe a check in hourly. you have to do something, or she is going to get assualted sooner than later.
I like and am going to implement the can of Bear Spray. See what we can accomplish when we work together..:cool::beer:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and make it extra strength, just for that p o s if and when he comes back. it is a wonder that anyone wants to volunteer for anything these days.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
curious here ,what is bear spray gonna do to some dude wearing googles or a visor,besides totally piss him off.I think a camera on her dash or where ever would be better..

check out my new sig...

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry guys but I have to say that I personally dont think it is a good idea putting a girl out there on her own. Call me a male chauvinist but it is not safe with all the weird people out there. A young girl was murdered here in Armstrong on Halloween night and that was right in town. I know it is difficult for most of us to think the way a demented man will think but from what I understand they are opportunist and nothing like seeing a girl in the middle of no where as an easy target. Unfortunately I dont think there is an easy solution to avoid this from happening again other than doubling up on staff or a gun (which is not a solution imo). Again not trying to be a male chauvinist but having a guy stand there maybe gets a different result. Sorry ladies! Just my 2 cents worth.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry guys but I have to say that I personally dont think it is a good idea putting a girl out there on her own. Call me a male chauvinist but it is not safe with all the weird people out there. A young girl was murdered here in Armstrong on Halloween night and that was right in town. I know it is difficult for most of us to think the way a demented man will think but from what I understand they are opportunist and nothing like seeing a girl in the middle of no where as an easy target. Unfortunately I dont think there is an easy solution to avoid this from happening again other than doubling up on staff or a gun (which is not a solution imo). Again not trying to be a male chauvinist but having a guy stand there maybe gets a different result. Sorry ladies! Just my 2 cents worth.

I don't think you have to apologize for your comments. For the most part you are probably right. It shouldn't be that way but unfortunately it is. Women tend to make better prey for the scum of the earth, but that being said one man alone in the same situation is no match for some creep with a gun or a couple of thugs with intentions of making off with the cash.

Sad world we live in people. we have to look out for one another.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutely no need to apologize. I totally agree. Our issue right now is finding people willing to sell the passes.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutely no need to apologize. I totally agree. Our issue right now is finding people willing to sell the passes.

whats it pay dave? i may know someone perfect for the job. after one run in with him, you may have recorded club memberships!!!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
curious here ,what is bear spray gonna do to some dude wearing googles or a visor,besides totally piss him off.I think a camera on her dash or where ever would be better..

check out my new sig...

if you ever encountered the smell of it. you'd know.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's on a commission basis with money for fuel. If you want more details let me know and I'll PM you.

Top Bottom