trail or fruitvale area

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
might be coming down that way this summer and woundering what there is for quadding/camping in the area. wife wants to vist family and i want to quad so if theres good trail i will load it up also son rides a little dirtbike so he needs to be able to ride as well any info would help thanks.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots and lots of riding area around there. Depends on the type of riding you are looking for as well. Near Trail is a small little area called Ft Sheppard. Lots of sand and some climbs. Lots of trails as well. Down the road you can jump on the multi use section of the trans Canada trail that allows motorized ohv and drive through the old train tunnels which are a fun trail ride. Lots of bridges too.

You could always pick up a copy of the kootenays back road maps and start picking areas to ride from that.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk 2

kootenaycat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots and lots of riding area around there. Depends on the type of riding you are looking for as well. Near Trail is a small little area called Ft Sheppard. Lots of sand and some climbs.

If you ride Ft Sheppard make sure you stick to the main road once your past the big creek wash, it's got lots of signs now. If bikes/quads start making hill climbs past there it will be gated and enforced. There's usually a member from Trail Wildlife Association out there letting people know the regulations but thought I'd post it here too.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Been some time since we have rode there. We ride with locals as well in areas that they take us to.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom