Trail conditions

boots-doo

Reaction score
How are the trail conditions around Revy and Sicamous? Is there still snow all the way up from the parking lots? We are coming out this weekend with a 4 place enclosed.

boots-doo

Reaction score
Your driving up to staging areas at both Revy and Sicamous.

I would like to know if there is enough snow to still ride up from the main staging area, or if there isn't enough snow and guys are driving up the trails a ways to unload from sled decks. Is it a few miles of mud before you hit snow on the trails, or is it still groomed all the way from the main staging area?

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to know if there is enough snow to still ride up from the main staging area, or if there isn't enough snow and guys are driving up the trails a ways to unload from sled decks. Is it a few miles of mud before you hit snow on the trails, or is it still groomed all the way from the main staging area?

X2 any info would be very helpfull thanks

boots-doo

Reaction score
I guess we can always ask when we get our trail passes where we can unload and turn around. Thanks.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
This wk. your parking at Boulder 4 km. up the Kirkup and up the Bezanson trail from the 3 km. junction. Large parking areas and turn arounds have been cleared, the rds. plowed and graded. Expect to ride some gravel from both lots by this wknd.
At Frisby your riding from the staging area and riding some gravel if you have a trailer because there aren`t any turn arounds yet. Trucks with decks are able to drive up a ways.
Please don`t drive up the groomed trails or park above the grooming machines.
Sounds like the SRS will try to keep the grooming program running on Boulder and Frisby for the Easter Wknd. and then be done for the season.
It`s still snowing up top when we get rain in town and there has been some fresh this wk.

Last edited:
Top Bottom