trail conditions

drgn700

Reaction score
So, me and a few guys are heading out this weekend, just wondering if anyone can suggest where the best snow is? Thinking Corbin is probably our best bet. I imagine the pipeline is horrible right now.. any suggestions???

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we rode corbin on saturday and had a pretty good day for the little snow that has fallen lately. the trail is was good enough to run at about 100km/hr. we then went into the rain guage and the top was totally wind blown (like always), but found about 3ft of untouched pow in the trees. had a really good day, a buddy took some pics so when i get ahold of'em, i'll post'em.

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we staged in corbin. just up by the mine, at the 'townsite'.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the area got a dump of snow friday night staged at atlas

still a little sketchy in spots

but lots of fresh stuff once ya got back a bit

Attachments

• IMG_1651.jpg
    IMG_1651.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1656.jpg
    IMG_1656.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 42

1seaner1

Reaction score
Thinking about heading out to this Corbin area for a day trip on the 14th or 15th. Anyone know the area that'd like to bring us along??

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the pic polaris we are heading that way on fri with the hole fam even the inlaws, hope it is nice.

madtacc

Reaction score
we rode corbin on saturday and had a pretty good day for the little snow that has fallen lately. the trail is was good enough to run at about 100km/hr. we then went into the rain guage and the top was totally wind blown (like always), but found about 3ft of untouched pow in the trees. had a really good day, a buddy took some pics so when i get ahold of'em, i'll post'em.

anyone know if they got any snow on friday, i want to come up this weekend ,but only if there is some new snow :confused:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes they had new snow in corbin on friday

how much i am not sure but it was the same system that hit blairmore

which had 5 inches new

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
in the corbin area i meant

Not exactly Corbin but the other side of the mountain (LodgePole Ram staging area) has a sketchy 5" and south of Corbin at the Flathead junction there might be 2"....it was nice an white with the clean snow but we required scratchers coming home at night, so take it from there....:beer:

Attachments

• Harveyi.jpg
    Harveyi.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 31

madtacc

Reaction score
Not exactly Corbin but the other side of the mountain (LodgePole Ram staging area) has a sketchy 5" and south of Corbin at the Flathead junction there might be 2"....it was nice an white with the clean snow but we required scratchers coming home at night, so take it from there....:beer:
Thanks , it's not looking very good for this weekend, I was hoping to go , but it doesn't look like its worth it unless they get some snow this week :mad:

Top Bottom