Trail Conditions for the Ft Sask Trails

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi

I clean the parking area Elk island sales, by time i did that i was not able to do much on clearing trees in the south leg

i mite be there tomorrow not sure yet try to clear trees now that i we can park now

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We are back from our trip. I hope all is still well with the trail. We need SNOW. This weekend will try to work on trees and addd some more signage to the trail. Thanks Mach Z we owe you BIG TIME

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Heres a pic of sledderglen changing his belt while we were doing trail maintence a few weeks ago

Attachments

• oct1 101 (Medium).jpg
    oct1 101 (Medium).jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 113

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Trail work on Sunday. Im busy Sat so its Sun. Clearing some trees in Buds Lake area. So if you want to help please come out at 10:00 AM Sun Morning Thanks

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
Heres a pic of sledderglen changing his belt while we were doing trail maintence a few weeks ago

What some people won't do to get an in with the bunny clan. Do the ears fold up or are they just snap on.:p

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well we had a great day LOGGING the south trail. We are talking trees down everwhere. I would like to thank Lost,Mach Z, and Cola kid for the help. It would of been nice to get some more helpers but?? We managed to get it about 1/2 done today. One more day and then we can groom and see what else we can kick up behind the groomer.
To all those that would like to help I don`t have time to phone everyone of you. We have a link to this site and it is here I will post when and where we will be looking for helpers. My phone list is 2years old and needs to be updated (brad).
So if I dont go to Valemount next weekend we will be out there again to finish for sure. I still need to meet some landowners but find it hard on Sat to make arrangements
Had to inform some Quadders that ATV are not to be on our snowmobile trails. Agreements between us and the landowners and insurance won`t allow ATVs on the trail system. So all ATVers please stay off our trails on private land. Thanks
Overall good to ride in the south trails always nice to ride in the trees for a change.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glenn, thanks for your hard work. My wife and I made a last minute decision to do a short ride on the Fort Trails Sunday. Stayed North of Country Boys. Trails were rough and more snow needed for sure. Yes, we saw quadders to, riding with sledders. They should know better!!! Also saw a couple people riding the ditches around Fort Saskatchewan....making a bad name for the rest of us.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cutting more trees this Sunday. Have 1 helper MACH Z thanks could us lots more for sure its a uguly job but when done it will be great. Meet at 10 at staging area. Come on helpers just 1 day wont kill ya to help. I cant phone every member use this website

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well It still isnt finished. 2 people can only do so much. The rest of the trail is hanging in there BUT more snow is needed badly. One more weekend should do it but I`m not around here next weekend. If someone wants to help get ahold of me PM me. We will discussing our lack of volunteers at the meeting Wed night.

Top Bottom