track swap issues??

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have had the same thing happen on a sled of mine, crawled under and with a few boards and a porta power, also a little lube on the drive shaft was able to adjust the driver. there are really no instructions so ya have to try it a few times, unless you have done it lots. i have also done it with a pipe block of wood and a hammer, nerve wracking but dooable.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
think i just found my problem, hoisted the sled as high as i could in my shop and crawled under it, the left side driver is pressed to the center 1/8 of an inch and the side of the extrovert is actually touching as it goes into the port of the track, glad i spent $100 to have it "profesionally" pressed on, guess i should have just done it myself!!! very unimpressed!!!

Princess Auto and only about $130.00 for a 10 ton press. Have did 4 sets of drivers now and works perfect. Handy to have around the shop also.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love Princess Auto for me to just play in the garage, i understand that these tools wouldn't stand up in a fully operational mechanic shop but they sure work for my needs. Can buy alot of powerfist compared to Snap On.

sledheadrevxp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love Princess Auto for me to just play in the garage, i understand that these tools wouldn't stand up in a fully operational mechanic shop but they sure work for my needs. Can buy alot of powerfist compared to Snap On.
You damn right. That place is like the grown mans toy store really. All my hand tools and air tools are good quality but when it comes to hoists engine stands. Specialty stuff that you only use once a year its awsome. Have to think ill be goin to buy that press.

Top Bottom