track size

nabr

Reaction score
I live in Saskatchewan and i want to put on a bigger track. I ride a 2010 polaris switchback. The current track is a 136x 15x1.25. What i want to know is can i go to a 2 inch paddle or should i stick with a 1.75 inch paddle. I don't ride trails except to find the deeper snow. Is there any problems with installing a two inch. I was told it is geared for a two inch. I find i have too much track spin and there for i use a tone of gas. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

nabr

Reaction score
Thnks for your input. with our snow conditions would you put a two inch on or just stay with a 1.75 Back Country.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess it depends on what riding you do. If you just rip across fields and some occassional trail riding I would stick with the 1.75. But If you like ditch banging, hitting every snow drift in sight and playing in the deepest snow you can find, 2" for sure. I used to ride a 144 2" and it was a great size for around here. Wouldn't have wanted anything less.

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go 2" you won't regret it. Just stay off the trails and if you need to be on them make sure you DIP off as much as you can to save sliders and keep it cool.

nabr

Reaction score
thanks for your help. now i just need to find a track. i heard tracks usa was the best. do you know of any other sights

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there are so many tracks out there. you'll have no probs finding tracks. keep searching thru kijiji

Top Bottom