Track Promo Video

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This may be of interest to any quadder who has wondered about tracks.

This video is pretty indicative of all makes and models of tracks.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1egNlkoHK8[/media]

oldhenn

Reaction score
Thanks for the video. Anyone out there that owns tracks could you suggest the best bang for your buck. I have an 04' Grissly

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oldhenn ... I have an 03 Grizzly & run the TATOU 4s tracks Mongrol mentioned. Great track. However, I'd also look at the other track Mongrol mentioned, the Commanders ... either the "Wide Track", which is "Snow Only" or the "Commander TREK" tracks, which are a 4-season track.

Regardless of which one ya choose out of the three, you can't go wrong bud !!!! :d

Later ...

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
E-Tatou (snow only) can go on dry ground up to about 4 mi at a time at a slow speed (5-10 mph)without ripping the Hifax to shreds. Done it lots of times. Pretty rough ride though. Drive through puddles or snow patches if possible.

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool video, but was it just me when the guy was up to his waist in snow standing beside the quad was actually on his knees protending the snow was that deep..:p

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on you must work for Camoplast don't ya. Same avatar as on the website.(downloadable screensaver.):d

A natural assumption BUT.....I don't work for Camoplast. Gunny, Mongrol, &
S240 (from another site) all submit photos that we've taken, to Camoplast and all we recieve is "Braggin' Rights. They used 5 photos of mine in thier online catalogue that I supplied n/c. Not even a free decal, but I'm not complaining. LOL

Personally, when I was looking for tracks, Camoplast was such a great help in getting me tracks and info on a Quad that they didn't even have an
application for. I have no trouble recommending a super Canadian Company.

And, I'm also a retired guy for 12 yrs.

Top Bottom