Track opinions needed - Challanger X3 or 3" Powder Claw

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking strong at an axys right now. I tried one 2 weeks ago for the first time, a 163 3". I can honestly say that it didn't hook up near as well as the 153 3" pc on my cat. Not sure what the Polaris track is like in bottomless but I wouldn't consider the powerclaw to be a trencher. Look at an XM if you want to see what real trenching is. If I make the swap to an axys there will be a 3" powerclaw on it before long.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've ridden my X3 and a 3" PC on the same day (PC was on the 16 cat) and I love my X3 way more. I hooks better in dry powder and heavier wet snow. I would go X3 over a PC everytime IMO.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Another thing I forgot to mention; no one likes to follow a Powerclaw on the trail.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another thing I forgot to mention; no one likes to follow a Powerclaw on the trail.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

PC with a cut snow flap is brutal!! Followed a 280 down last week and it was pretty bad too. At one point he passed me and the roost actually hit my kill switch and shut my sled off as I'm riding head down from getting hammered with snow.

Top Bottom