Track Help

creed50158

Reaction score
I have an extra 12 suspension, will a 133 x 15 or 136 x 15 fit that suspension?

creed50158

Reaction score
Well I'm pretty sure it was a 133 x 15 and I went to haydays this year and bought a new track. Well I installed the track and it was tight, well I took it to a professional to do some work on the engine and he happen to take a look at the suspension and said the track is a 136 x 15 and informed me that track wont work. If the track is tight why will it not work ? I dont want to have to buy another track or is this guy trying to get me to buy one even though i dont need one.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I'm pretty sure it was a 133 x 15 and I went to haydays this year and bought a new track. Well I installed the track and it was tight, well I took it to a professional to do some work on the engine and he happen to take a look at the suspension and said the track is a 136 x 15 and informed me that track wont work. If the track is tight why will it not work ? I dont want to have to buy another track or is this guy trying to get me to buy one even though i dont need one.

Only 3" difference track tension shouldn't be the issue, you may need to change drivers depending on track pitch.

powderpusher

Reaction score
Extra 10 & 12 are the most common suspension on polaris sleds and to the best of my knowledge the shortest track offered with that suspension is the 136

creed50158

Reaction score
Im not the most knowledgable mechanic on snowmobiles but what what drivers are you talking about? now sure what you mean. Are you talking about the tension bolts to the rear shaft?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not the most knowledgable mechanic on snowmobiles but what what drivers are you talking about? now sure what you mean. Are you talking about the tension bolts to the rear shaft?
drivers are the sprockets on the drive shaft that turn the track.

Top Bottom