TRA Clutch button holder tool

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have some kicking around for doo clutches(xm/xp style primary)... I have all of the tools in a handy carry case that gets lent out... Well it never came back with the button holders. Looking to get my local laser shop to cut me some replacements and would like some measurements.

This is the kit I have... skidoo uses thicker metal and has it tapered to fit the flats in the buttons. This kit just uses thinner material so it doesn't require the taper.

Clutch Tool Kit for for 2008-Current XP/XR/XS/XM - Grip N Rip Racing LLC.

Thanks gang.

Last edited:

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have some kicking around for doo clutches(xm/xp style primary)... I have all of the tools in a handy carry case that gets lent out... Well it never came back with the button holders. Looking to get my local laser shop to cut me some replacements and would like some measurements.

This is the kit I have... skidoo uses thicker metal and has it tapered to fit the flats in the buttons. This kit just uses thinner material so it doesn't require the taper.

Clutch Tool Kit for for 2008-Current XP/XR/XS/XM - Grip N Rip Racing LLC.

Thanks gang.

I have a couple sets of button holders. Not sure where they're from - were in a box of parts I bought.
If you're around Red Deer, I can loan you a set. If you're not around here, I can grab measurements off them tonight if it helps you.

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had dozens of clutches apart and never use those 3 holders...works fine
Different strokes. Ive done it too, but the fact that I once had a complete kit and now I dont annoys the **** out of me so Id like to replace them but not at 30+$ from BRP. I can make them for 5$

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a couple sets of button holders. Not sure where they're from - were in a box of parts I bought.
If you're around Red Deer, I can loan you a set. If you're not around here, I can grab measurements off them tonight if it helps you.
I actually am from red deer but working in edmonton. If you could shoot me some measurements that would be awesome!

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10d1f6637c57fa83c558e5c6a6dd0cc2.jpg

Top Bottom