toys

rmk 800 144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Allmost that time for the boat and the sleds to go away if the snow ever leaves. so i think it would be cool to see what us s&m members bought or are going to buy.

new ronix bill with boots with wake vest :d
350lb bags i think lol need pumps soon lol

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
outback 260FL bumper pull holiday trailer for quading trips, should be here this weekend...

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Allmost that time for the boat and the sleds to go away if the snow ever leaves. so i think it would be cool to see what us s&m members bought or are going to buy.

get the pump lol,, I also have 2 X 400lb bags we throw around in different spots.....

last year I upgraded to 2 rear 1100lb bags,, EPIC,, then my 1350lb mid bag started leaking so i finished last year with 350 in the middle
so for this year
new 1350lb mid bag already here
new amp (blown chanel)
I will use the same surf.... liquad force thrust its sick and foam like a real surf huge pop....
new heater,,, ugg hate installing these things (on order)
and I plan on doing all the fluids when I pick it up later this month

wish list
I want to upgrade to bigger plumbing for my sacs,, takes about 13minutes to fill one 1100lb rear bag so it sucks changing sides,, with the upgrade its 7 minutes,,,

back to work I go need more money for my toys:d

under.jpg

CALI 009.jpg

trailer 007.jpg

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

where do ya ride??

what boat??

lets get out there,, we do a lot of surfing these days but if its glass out comes the board.....

rmk 800 144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where do ya ride??

what boat??

lets get out there,, we do a lot of surfing these days but if its glass out comes the board.....

Boat is a 06 ski Sanger v215 main thing is surfing. Mostly ride put at Gleniffer lake I have a phase five surfer the best thing ever made I think lol

Where do you boat? What year is your supra?

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2010 eagle jetboat zz4 350 chevy :d

Attachments

• jet%20boat%202%20003.jpg
    jet%20boat%202%20003.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 316
  • crane lake and montana 054.jpg
    crane lake and montana 054.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 303

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boat is a 06 ski Sanger v215 main thing is surfing. Mostly ride put at Gleniffer lake I have a phase five surfer the best thing ever made I think lol

Where do you boat? What year is your supra?

I live in chestermere so we are always out here, usualy go drop the boat in a few different spots over the summer.

ya we mostly surf as well, much easier on the body......

I have a liquad force thruster and a oogle phase five, the thruster is just like a real surf with foam core its so responsive I love it.....

the supra is a 06 22SSV,,,, it puts out a sick wave with all the ballast,,,

we are always looking for peeps to ride its funny how albertans dont like water,,,,

i think I will go pick mine up from storage this weekend...

numbnuts918

Reaction score
I picked up an old school project last fall. 1973 Searay 140 merc I/O with trailer. Boat is in nice shape "glass" wise. Needs interior & the Inline GM 4 banger rebuilt. Found locked up solid last pre season. The guy just wanted rid of it. I got it for $300. Motor is torn down & in the shop for a light hone & pressure test, head is done & 100%. Just need to get the exhaust manifold tested & time to reassemble in time for summer. :d

rmk 800 144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live in chestermere so we are always out here, usualy go drop the boat in a few different spots over the summer.

I have a liquad force thruster and a oogle phase five, the thruster is just like a real surf with foam core its so responsive I love it.....

we are always looking for peeps to ride its funny how albertans dont like water,,,,

i think I will go pick mine up from storage this weekend...[/

Ya my dad would like to get 22ssv they are a nice boat nice wake too

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bought a 25' bentley Pontoon. Stereo. Trailer tarps And all. Also upgraded the motor to a 150 hp. Can't wait cruise and enjoy a cold one in this bad boy I don't have any pics yet

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i think I will go pick mine up from storage this weekend...[/

Ya my dad would like to get 22ssv they are a nice boat nice wake too

ya I had a moomba and upgraded to supra family,, both boats treated me very well,,,,

come on out for a surf anytime come MAY,, we roll with dry suits so we can ride the cold water:d

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bought a 25' bentley Pontoon. Stereo. Trailer tarps And all. Also upgraded the motor to a 150 hp. Can't wait cruise and enjoy a cold one in this bad boy I don't have any pics yet

it be sweet to have ur pontoon to party on and a surf boat doing laps around it for the fun,, get tired go to party barg have a snack head back out,, 30 peeps party on the water good times!!!!

we need p[ics!!!

rmk 800 144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sweet party boat need some pics:d

rmk 800 144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya I had a moomba and upgraded to supra family,, both boats treated me very well,,,,

come on out for a surf anytime come MAY,, we roll with dry suits so we can ride the cold water:d

I don't have a dry suit but would be nice to get out soon how much water is in your lake we still have ice lol maybe sledding is better haha

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice hey how do u do that 2 surf can't get it any tips

just lay on your back with heels on the board,, the kid laying on ur chest with one arm around them, other hand on the rope,,, get balanced and hit the gas pop up and surf away.... tricky part is getting the kid to trust laying on their back in the water,, waves dont make this easy, calm is key...
and the bigger the board the better

we got a 3 year old up last year.....

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is mine. 2008 Sanger DLx. 8.1 litre. True 47 mph with a footer behind.

We do a lot of surfing and footing. Bought lots of stuff last summer to get her organized, racks, etc. This summer - maybe plumb in some new sacs in the back locker for surfing

Attachments

• IMG00124-20100811-0843 (E0063020).jpg
    IMG00124-20100811-0843 (E0063020).jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 252

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just lay on your back with heels on the board,, the kid laying on ur chest with one arm around them, other hand on the rope,,, get balanced and hit the gas pop up and surf away.... tricky part is getting the kid to trust laying on their back in the water,, waves dont make this easy, calm is key...
and the bigger the board the better

we got a 3 year old up last year.....

What he said^^^^^^way easier if your able to surf as a single first.

Top Bottom