Toyo AT 2 tires

Badass69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if you look around at what alot of the companys are running you will see that they are Duratracs due to traction and the snowflake on the side. The Silent Armour are a little better in the winter but not even in the same ball park when it comes to summer conditions and wet weather.
The Goodyear are bad for rock drilling once they were down to the last 30% if you drive alot of gravel.
Toyo MT are tough to beat for gravel and mud but to noisy .
I have tried every tire that has been talked about on this subject other than the TOYO AT2 and have liked the Duratrac the best.
Quite a few hundreds of thousands of KMS over the years . lol

Some companies....... maybe. Out here...... you don't see much in the way of Duratracs and find about the same amount of love for them as I hold for them. The Duratracs were the most useless all season I have ever owned, period. No benefit beyond a cool looking sidewall, and lots of road noise. In clay/ sandy mud they are just as tractionless as any other all season tire. And the winter rating thing I find funny.... unless you stud them of course.

What do I see on most company rigs? Whatever the fleet can put on for the least amount of money possible. Seems to work for them.

But I know some guys just absolutely love them. Its all what you want to spend money on because really they all just wear out, lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom