toyhauler question

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya,Ya wrong time of year I know.

Does anyone have a Raptor toyhauler bumper pull
I found a used one and am thinking of buying it.

Then sell the toyhauler we have now.

Let me know the good,bad,and ugly of it.
I don't want a garage as I need to put the rzr and quad in.

I attached picture of what I am looking at,not exact picture.

Thanks everyone.

Attachments

• 07_raptor_toy_hauler.jpg
    07_raptor_toy_hauler.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 570

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Raptor makes a great trailer. We were looking at a couple Raptor fifth wheel toyhaulers last spring. I ended up buying a 40' KZ Sportsman, couldn't pass up the price. I would think that a triple axle bumper pull is going to be a handful, hopefully you have a one ton at the least, maybe even a dually. If you have a Razer and a quad, could you not get it all out in one load with a toyhauler?

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Victory Lane 39' toy hauler for sale. It's got a 12' garage. I haven't measured an RZR but I think it would fit in the front and put the quad cross ways at the back if your interested.

higher n you

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a 5th wheel raptor toy hauler and love it. have had no major problems with it, and they are balanced well for hauling. it is very well put together and fit and finished well.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dishe's....... Paper plates dude.... Take up no room at all.....

Thanks I checked it out good ideas.
Now Val knows I am looking she puts her :twocents: in worries about storage for dishes.:eek:

Keep ideas coming
Thanks

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well what ever u buy make sure its a fifth wheel not a bumper pull the bumper pulls sway too much in the wind and i dont care if u have stabilizer bars still junk never again i have a 35 foot fifth wheel camper and it pulls like a dream just my 2 cents and if u are looking a toy haulers buy captjacksparrow he is giving it away and make sure u have a airride fifth wheel hitch it really help just saying and make sure u have a big enuff fifth wheel hitch gvw dont need to hear about another trailer wreck on global news about a 10000 gvw hitch pulling 18000 pound trail just do the math :d

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would be xcruciatingly painful for me to go back to a bumper hitch after pulling my 40 ft 5th wheel toyhauler for the past 2 years. There is no comparison at all. The last bumper hitch I pulled was a 28ft Okanagan, it pulled nice but was like riding a bucking bronko down the highway, no matter how I adjusted the equalizer bars. Just sayin!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife was the same way, worried about kitchen/living room storage. The Trailer I have for sale has A LOT of storage. It's in the swap meet section.

???????? not sure of location

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
???????? not sure of location

I had to go look for myself, at the trailer.

location is, at the bottom of the main page, in other. Right above the chatbox.

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you may want to hang off on purchasing a new one till the rv show in feb. we will have some never before seen floorplans with incredible features and unbelievable pricing....if you dont find anything at the show, you can still buy used however if you buy used then you wont be buying a new one if you find something incredible;)

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you may want to hang off on purchasing a new one till the rv show in feb. we will have some never before seen floorplans with incredible features and unbelievable pricing....if you dont find anything at the show, you can still buy used however if you buy used then you wont be buying a new one if you find something incredible;)

Ok thanks

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
********. Like I said, we will have some toyhaulers at the show no one else can touch;)

Ahh. My wife and I were in there end of May last year looking at a Cyclone. It was one of three brands that I was interested in and this one would have been our first choice. It was the salesman's lack of unwillingness to come to a reasonable price quote that turned us away. There was no way in hell that I was going to pay $79,999.99 for an '09 39 foot model when the 2010 models would be showing up on lots shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Ahh. My wife and I were in there end of May last year looking at a Cyclone. It was one of three brands that I was interested in and this one would have been our first choice. It was the salesman's lack of unwillingness to come to a reasonable price quote that turned us away. There was no way in hell that I was going to pay $79,999.99 for an '09 39 foot model when the 2010 models would be showing up on lots shortly.

just gotta talk to the right guys Wheeler :)

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been shopping on E-bay and watching prices on toy haulers south of the border. a lot of differance from prices up here. I am sure for $20,000-$30,000
in differance I could easily import from the states.

Oldtrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No sweat to import.
Find the make, model and floor plan you want and just google for a dealer accross the border. Warranty isn't an issue and typicaly, if you go below Montana, you're gonna get a much better price.
Even with a .95 dollar a couple of years ago, we saved $8500 even after paying the GST. Plus they upgraded us to power awning, 20" television and
30K BTU AC at that time. The salesman even told us point blank, they were making a buck, which I have no problem with, and he almost fell over when we told him what they were retailing stuff for up here.
It was by far the best buying experience we have had on any of our toys, and I can tell you, I won't be bending over any time soon for these guys up here again.:nono:

BYW;
Friends of our also saved around $20K on Silverback 5th wheel that they were peddling for over $60K in Edmonton.

Hitchguy

Reaction score
well we can surely see that the dealers in the states EMPLOY people here!! SPONSOR local teams, do CHARITY work in the community. Warranty work not a problem ok you can have an appointment but oh wait in three months thanks. Support local it keeps us all busy thanks!

Top Bottom