[ Tough times ] I sold my sled recently to help pay for a new venture

kmetiuk

Reaction score
I am a victim of the downturn in Alberta. I could have moved to the US or elsewhere, but I like my home. :)

I sold my sled recently to help pay for a new venture. I started a channel to document this journey.

I bet I do some stuff you have never seen before.

Help me get my sled back sooner by supporting me (if my channel suits you that is)

My latest vid is here:
https://youtu.be/ghodwpiHMnc

kmetiuk

Reaction score
It totally doubled up the post. Sorry about that. Mods can you delete one please? Its not letting me either.

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting, thanks for sharing. Do you have the 3 phase service to run that mill or are you using something to convert 1 phase power?

kmetiuk

Reaction score
I am planning on converting to 3 phase power. I have the parts, I just need to get caught up on videos. I have been able to maintain 1 a day since this post, but man its a lot of work. Chewing up my whole day editing and posting.

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not really sure about this thead.... just get it done and get yourself another sled down the road. Sometimes a guy needs to sacrifice now to gain later. We've all been there.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am planning on converting to 3 phase power. I have the parts, I just need to get caught up on videos. I have been able to maintain 1 a day since this post, but man its a lot of work. Chewing up my whole day editing and posting.

What are the electrical specs of the machine? You have enough juice in that garage?

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope that garage has a big service! Gonna need it.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could sell the $10,000 worth of computer and multi monitor set up and just buy a sled like ordinary people.

But your YT channel interests me, good luck

Top Bottom