top posters

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mower almost ready. Oil changed, new air filter, greased, fluids checked and tire inflations correct. Gonna change the mower belt and new blades after lunch. Be like new again

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see I have some gravel in a couple spots that made it on the lawn. I don’t k ow why I don’t fire the snow plow operator. I guess if I do no one will doo it.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I see I have some gravel in a couple spots that made it on the lawn. I don’t k ow why I don’t fire the snow plow operator. I guess if I do no one will doo it.
the county grader operator this year deposited a lot of blade damagers into the ditch, I think I might go rent a sweeper to clean it up

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm switching my mower deck to "mulcher" style this year, see what difference that makes, besides slowing down my mowing time
I went away from that actually Tyler. I had the fully enclosed mulcher system on my zero turn. After each mow I would have to lay on my back and clean the deck out underneath with a big screwdriver. And if you left it then it turned into concrete. I went back to the side discharge system and never have to worry about it much anymore.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I went away from that actually Tyler. I had the fully enclosed mulcher system on my zero turn. After each mow I would have to lay on my back and clean the deck out underneath with a big screwdriver. And if you left it then it turned into concrete. I went back to the side discharge system and never have to worry about it much anymore.
I have a tow behind grass sweeper, I dump it all back on the "environmental reserve" behind my place, but it ends up as a LOT by the end of a season.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Enquired about large rock at a landscape outfit. They said, “you have to go to Vernon for that."
In my mind I am thinking, there is all this rock all over the place here. There will be a way I am sure.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Enquired about large rock at a landscape outfit. They said, “you have to go to Vernon for that."
In my mind I am thinking, there is all this rock all over the place here. There will be a way I am sure.
There is companies that will engrave your name or company in those rocks Doug. We have one at the end of our laneway and it looks nice

Top Bottom