Super Moderator
Reaction score
Breaky
image.jpg

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
morning. great game last night! if it weren't for 2 very flukey goals at the end it would have ended 7-2
My Great Aunt, diehard Oilers fan, anytime she messaged our family chat last night "OK I can relax" the Kings would score.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
lol. when they got the second goal I got a little worries. the oilers were chasing them a lot of the 2nd period. but then mcdcvid turned on the assists again......

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
So with the trailer batteries, I am totally in the dark.
Don’t two 6 volts equal a 12 volt?
So if I needed to use a 12 volt for backup, wouldn’t that work?
2 6 volts do equal 12 when wired appropriately.

However, if for some reason 1 of those 6 volts completely fails, you only have 6volts.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
ive always done two 6v just because they draw down slower for using utilities when on battery power. not sure how much of a difference it actually makes but I was told a long tome ago by a few people for non hook up camping its better for battery life.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
ive always done two 6v just because they draw down slower for using utilities when on battery power. not sure how much of a difference it actually makes but I was told a long tome ago by a few people for non hook up camping its better for battery life.
I had 2 6's for 1 season, then I didn't take them off the trailer over the winter, and they got drawn down and cracked, I went back to 2 x12v and added a master switch to kill all power to the trailer.

Top Bottom