top posters

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
good morning gang. going to be a busy day at the range for me. We have some issue with pigeons dtrying to nest in the atic of our sign in shack. need to take care of that problen this morning then we have an IPSC practice at 2:00
Good morning Ron

What is IPSC

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
International Pratical Shooting Federation. Is competition with guns. In our case it with hand guns. "Runnin' and Gunnin'
Morning guys. Do you know Benjamin Heide Ron? He is a local guy from Vulcan and is really big into IPSC

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good morning gang. going to be a busy day at the range for me. We have some issue with pigeons dtrying to nest in the atic of our sign in shack. need to take care of that problen this morning then we have an IPSC practice at 2:00
When I joined in he club west of my house out of Calgary we had to do a range orientation. They told us it was taboo to shoot any birds or gophers on the range at any time. Now the gophers are moving in and you can’t buy stryctnine anymore

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Usually when you get texts at that time of the night someone died. All good though. She must have forgot the 7hr time difference

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I joined in he club west of my house out of Calgary we had to do a range orientation. They told us it was taboo to shoot any birds or gophers on the range at any time. Now the gophers are moving in and you can’t buy stryctnine anymore
ya we have the saame rules. If wee screen off the access to the attic the pigeons shouldn't be a problem any more.

Top Bottom