top posters

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat, after TJ passes. there will be no more, as none will ever be as good as him to replace. Also we want to do more traveling and it's difficult with a dog.
I bought the holiday trailer so our dogs could go everywhere with us and they have. We already have some more adventures planned for this summer and my velcro dog will be with me. Once we lose molly I am unsure if we will keep the big trailer or not. I expect we will travel more also, finding sitters that I trust is difficult as my moms is getting up there and she isn't quite as capable for long dog sitting stints anymore.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I bought the holiday trailer so our dogs could go everywhere with us and they have. We already have some more adventures planned for this summer and my velcro dog will be with me. Once we lose molly I am unsure if we will keep the big trailer or not. I expect we will travel more also, finding sitters that I trust is difficult as my moms is getting up there and she isn't quite as capable for long dog sitting stints anymore.
We want to do more international traveling

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We want to do more international traveling
We kinda quit the tropical trips 8 years ago. We will definitely be traveling more out of country at some point, I have some bucket list trips to do. I have basically quit traveling to stay home with molly. Janet is going to mexico with her friend in Dec, and a trip to Hawaii in April. But in all reality I would rather be home with my dog than a hen party lol.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat, after TJ passes. there will be no more, as none will ever be as good as him to replace. Also we want to do more traveling and it's difficult with a dog.
we are saying the same thing.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
looked like a few flakes of snow kind of starting to fall here at the house, but nothing huge coming yet, need major moisture though.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s what we did when our last dog passed. As much as we enjoy a dog if you like to travel they can be a burden. Our friends put there’s in a kennel when they travel. The money they spend is a significant cost in the vacation.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Chicken cordon blue
Fried pierogies
Mixed vegetables

For dinner.

No ice cream in the freezer for dessert

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score