Reaction score
Right now

IMG_9800.jpeg

IMG_9799.jpeg

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How's Molly doing?
she is okay, sleeping a little more than normal. We will get that lump removed and hope its not cancer. She is already spoiled so in that respect nothing will change. Just a bit of a wakeup that she won't be here forever and make sure to really make the most of our time with her.

Hows TJ doing after his surgery.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
she is okay, sleeping a little more than normal. We will get that lump removed and hope its not cancer. She is already spoiled so in that respect nothing will change. Just a bit of a wakeup that she won't be here forever and make sure to really make the most of our time with her.

Hows TJ doing after his surgery.
He's doing really good, but he is getting tired and not so much puppy bounce anymore. I know his time here will be ending soon-ish. So he gets away with a little more than he use to lol.

Hoping the best for Molly

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's doing really good, but he is getting tired and not so much puppy bounce anymore. I know his time here will be ending soon-ish. So he gets away with a little more than he use to lol.

Hoping the best for Molly
Thanks Doug, if it wasn't for you I would have never had her and I can't thank you enough. She is the most loyal well behaved dog I have ever had. We have been on many adventures and she is always at my side.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My old dog Jasper turns 16 in June. Going to be a tough day when we have to make the decision that's it time. He sleeps lots, doesn't do anymore walks, can't hear much either. he too has plenty of lumps. Kinda feel we should take him to see the vet but don't wanna hear what the vet might tell us.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks Doug, if it wasn't for you I would have never had her and I can't thank you enough. She is the most loyal well behaved dog I have ever had. We have been on many adventures and she is always at my side.
TJ deserves the thanks, not me. If it wasn't for you meeting him in Revy, you would have never known about the next batch of pups.
None the less. We both ended up with 2 incredible dogs, from the same mom.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My old dog Jasper turns 16 in June. Going to be a tough day when we have to make the decision that's it time. He sleeps lots, doesn't do anymore walks, can't hear much either. he too has plenty of lumps. Kinda feel we should take him to see the vet but don't wanna hear what the vet might tell us.
It's so hard to make that final decision, and you always end up second guessing yourself. My biggest thing is I don't want her to live with pain. No more dogs for me either, this will be the fourth one and its just so hard in the end.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat, after TJ passes. there will be no more, as none will ever be as good as him to replace. Also we want to do more traveling and it's difficult with a dog.

Top Bottom