top posters

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Made it home. Productive trip. My new to me Supersonic. Will be a fun restoration and look forward to going to some vintage rides. IMG_6106.jpeg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to RCMP town hall tonight in town. Asked them about the gun grab. They really didn’t want to go on record and say what they thought but told everyone to make sure and vote next election with a laugh. Good enough answer for me.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As a display piece or a rider?
I’d like to try a couple vintage rides and if I like it then it will be a rider. If not I can flip it and score big cash. Vintage restored sleds are pulling big coin. The guy I bought this from has a JD Liquidator. He paid $10500 for it and it needs some work to make it mint. He thinks when he does he may get $20-25000 for it.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I’d like to try a couple vintage rides and if I like it then it will be a rider. If not I can flip it and score big cash. Vintage restored sleds are pulling big coin. The guy I bought this from has a JD Liquidator. He paid $10500 for it and it needs some work to make it mint. He thinks when he does he may get $20-25000 for it.
Some go for big money. Others practically get given away.

I'd like to find an old fan cooled something to put wheels on the skis of and use in summer parades to promote the club.

Top Bottom