top posters

Poo16

Reaction score
I want to wrap my tunnel black but not sure if I need to keep the serial number and the certification sticker on the right side of my tunnel visible or not? Any help please

Sent from my iPhone using

Poo16

Reaction score
What I need to know is if ill need that sticker on to cross the Canada/US border with my sled

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I take the plastic sticker off because the VIN# is stamped into the tunnel. That plastic decal with the manufacturing information looks like a piece of chit at the end of the season. If I were to wrap it with a wrap other than SCS Unlimited (they have holes in the wrap for those things), I would just cut out the wrap where the VIN # is........but that's just the way I'd doo it!

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I take the plastic sticker off because the VIN# is stamped into the tunnel. That plastic decal with the manufacturing information looks like a piece of chit at the end of the season. If I were to wrap it with a wrap other than SCS Unlimited (they have holes in the wrap for those things), I would just cut out the wrap where the VIN # is........but that's just the way I'd doo it!

Doo you wrap your sled ferniesnow?

Poo16

Reaction score
Yea I don't have a wrap that has that, I just wanna wrap my tunnel straight black with vinyl since polaris hasn't came out with coloured tunnels yet

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Doo you wrap your sled ferniesnow?

Mr. R's wrapped it last year. One can see the VIN # above the Cdn flag. I didn't want one too loud or too abstract. The contours seemed to be me so I picked that from SCSUnlimited.

IMG_1984.jpg

Top Bottom