top posters

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Being born and raised Edmonton and living Calgary for the last 13 years. I'm still amazed and the weather difference even to Red Deer.

Now to get even warmer, will have to deal with the wind. We're both not into a windier city or town

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And in the early to mid 90's when I was ice racing bikes for Riverside Honda. All I could hope for, was a cold November after Halloween, so that the water would start freezing and our team could start rippin down the sturgeon river by the First week of Dec

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Now having my first year without a sled, sh!tty local snow, a VERY mild winter. I couldn't give a rats ass, if I ever saw -0 and snow ever again LOL

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh ya...... After the 3 days of back reading

We bought our hot tub from RnR in Calgree. it has an ozoneator, which requires us to add about 3 tablespoons of chlorine a week and 12 hours later, 3 tablespoons of britenup. After it's 6 tablespoons/week. our water is clear and smells like nothing. The way HT water should smell

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When bought my last gun was texting nephew telling him about it. Told him nice gun but the scope cost more than the gun. No response. Jump into bed that night and wife says so you bought a new gun? I said where did you hear that? She shows me my text on her phone. Busted.....

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When bought my last gun was texting nephew telling him about it. Told him nice gun but the scope cost more than the gun. No response. Jump into bed that night and wife says so you bought a new gun? I said where did you hear that? She shows me my text on her phone. Busted.....
Haha. Oops

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

thats funny :D

Top Bottom