top posters

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You and me both. Going into this year to preserve not pretend. Just enjoy the snow and the sport and not try and do stuff my body can't do anymore. I need to find some old guys to ride with that like steak and rum and a nice day of riding instead of riding with young guys that get me in trouble lol

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
You and me both. Going into this year to preserve not pretend. Just enjoy the snow and the sport and not try and do stuff my body can't do anymore. I need to find some old guys to ride with that like steak and rum and a nice day of riding instead of riding with young guys that get me in trouble lol
Did you mean persevere?

Still have to push yourself Ken. Otherwise, it isn't a challenge and that is a big part of our sport. Got to have a little excitement to get the heart pumping!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I thoroughly enjoyed exploring new areas last winter and I did it on my terms. Blair got a little bored but like he said, "he was out and riding". This winter will be so much fun to see where we were last winter and to explore a little more.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was camping at Rocky Mountain House when we camped up there in July. They were over 25 inches of rain then. You gotta be over that.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We got our 9 inches then the taps shut off and lucky to have 1/2" moisture since then.

Top Bottom