top posters

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took mom out for her birthday, did some banking and other errands and now just put the sensor cleaner detergent in a tank of clean water in the black water tank on holiday 5th wheel and will let it sit for 24 hours to soak before draining it for the winter off season. Will winterize trailer after that

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
"just put the sensor cleaner detergent in a tank of clean water in the black water tank on holiday 5th wheel and will let it sit for 24 hours to soak before draining it for the winter off season"

Does this work? I'm guessing it must, or you wouldn't use it. We have trouble with our sensors telling us the truth.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"just put the sensor cleaner detergent in a tank of clean water in the black water tank on holiday 5th wheel and will let it sit for 24 hours to soak before draining it for the winter off season" (/QUOTE)

Does this work? I'm guessing it must, or you wouldn't use it. We have trouble with our sensors telling us the truth. I have used it at the end of the year since buying the trailer. Been happy with it so far. I think toilet paper is the culprit on most trips Doug. This eats it off

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Almost done watching the Walking Dead, only a few episodes left. Been a good series

Top Bottom