top posters

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Get vote in, two furnace quotes to get out and start a sheet metal/ventilation job. Busy busy. Also dropping boat of at the upholstery place for a camper top. Lots going on. How about you

Yes, you are busy!

I'll be into my new sled today. It is wrap ready (sponge/felt removed and the residual glue is also gone) so that will be a couple days putting on a new wrap. Still have to figure out about what to do with loading and unloading sleds out of my small garage. Some kind of dolly but haven't made the decision yet.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, you are busy!

I'll be into my new sled today. It is wrap ready (sponge/felt removed and the residual glue is also gone) so that will be a couple days putting on a new wrap. Still have to figure out about what to do with loading and unloading sleds out of my small garage. Some kind of dolly but haven't made the decision yet.

I fought with dollys for 2 years. Finally I went a different direction with my carbides. I won’t say I’m carbidless now but I’m close. Haha. Very close. They can tare up your garage pretty good.

Top Bottom