top posters

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Made big crock pot of chili for supper tomorrow. Was chicken and rice tonight. Bedtime soon

crock pot grub has been the salvation of busy people, think we wore one or two out over the years. takes a bit to get meal set up, but sure don't feel like cooking after a long day working, always good! now i feel the need to croc pot??

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
crock pot grub has been the salvation of busy people, think we wore one or two out over the years. takes a bit to get meal set up, but sure don't feel like cooking after a long day working, always good! now i feel the need to croc pot??

Get a new plug in pressure cooker, 2 pound roast done in 45 min, and it does croc pot stuff too, love mine

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

we get our Instant Pot on Monday, I'm looking forward to playing with that device too........ saving up for a smoker grill for the summer months.........

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Get a new plug in pressure cooker, 2 pound roast done in 45 min, and it does croc pot stuff too, love mine

there's a bloody app just for the instant pot's...... too bad they weren't wifi controllable....... load them up leave them plugged in...... when its time to leave work, login to app fire up device.... suppers done when you walk in the door.

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we get our Instant Pot on Monday, I'm looking forward to playing with that device too........ saving up for a smoker grill for the summer months.........

We got an instant pot for Christmas, there’s a bit of a learning curve for sure. The first week of use whenever my wife took out the instant pot the kids would say, looks like we’re eating a late supper today! lol

Now that we’ve gotten the hang of it it actually works really good!

My favourite’s still the pellet grill, you can’t beat that, although they still have a learning curve as well! I used YouTube to learn how to smoke meat, there’s tons of good videos.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We got an instant pot for Christmas, there’s a bit of a learning curve for sure. The first week of use whenever my wife took out the instant pot the kids would say, looks like we’re eating a late supper today! lol

Now that we’ve gotten the hang of it it actually works really good!

My favourite’s still the pellet grill, you can’t beat that, although they still have a learning curve as well! I used YouTube to learn how to smoke meat, there’s tons of good videos.

I was trying to win a green mountain grill via Waffles, but figured if I kept spending $50 on it every week I may as well just put it in a coffee can and go buy one, probably faster.

It was this one I think, the post is gone.

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We use the Insta Pot in the room when we know we are going to be back way late from sledding and are too tired to get over to Zalas ( Lazy ) Hmmm mixin paralyzers and chefing something up

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was trying to win a green mountain grill via Waffles, but figured if I kept spending $50 on it every week I may as well just put it in a coffee can and go buy one, probably faster.

It was this one I think, the post is gone.

That’s a nice grill, I’ve heard good things about them. They seem to be made with a heavier material than the Treagers are.

Top Bottom