top posters

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Jacky and I just applied for Nexus, now we wait I guess

Do you plan on being a frequent traveller to the States?

Maybe it is the crossings that we use but we have never experienced a problem or wait times going south. Hand them the passports and answer the 4-5 questions and it is "have a good trip and enjoy your stay".

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like another yellow jacket protest day today, 11 am at city hall in most cities and towns, starting to grow. check facebook for info where and when in yer area, get out and let trudy know how you feel? they had coffee and donuts in Red Deer, yup yup.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Dave Enns

Yesterday at 8:18 AM

There is another meeting in Rocky Monday. The time is spread out to thin the amount of people there at one time. Everybody needs to show up at 7. Everybody needs to bring as many people as possible. We need to have some discussion amongst ourselves. It’s time we get a lawyer involved who will make our side of the story heard by a judge. If you were at the last meeting come again, bring more people. Monday. December 17 be there for 7 pm!

lets fill this meeting, our presence will be seen and heard, it is now or never. or sit back and let the Government take care of ya???

Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Do you plan on being a frequent traveller to the States?

Maybe it is the crossings that we use but we have never experienced a problem or wait times going south. Hand them the passports and answer the 4-5 questions and it is "have a good trip and enjoy your stay".
2-3 times a year, maybe more, all depends....

When we went to my sisters yacht in Blaine Washington, we sat in line for about 30 mins. My sister drove through in about 5 mins. Also was told at the airport, it only takes about 15 mins to get completely through to the gates. So for 50 bucks, I don't think that that is a bad investment.

Top Bottom