top posters

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you entered? you got skills, hammer down, dam the torpedoes , full speed ahead, aye aye captain.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
use my method, soft rain water wash, exfoliate, gentle on hands and machinery, saves time n money, more time for beer,

or like one guy i hear, who washes, waxes, and strokes it every day whether it needs it or not, may even sleep with it, i know weird eh???

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Then go and get, new steel toes, hard hat and a drivers abstract

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sooooooo........

I grab a Tea and take the back roads to Chestermere, to get a drivers abstract for my new job on Monday and some grubs for the bellies. As I come into town from the South down Rainbow road, there is a stop sign at a RR crossing that I NEVER stop at, in the past 9 years (unless a cop is present)

So as I cross the tracks, like a nice yield, There is a Peace Officer back in tight in the trees, couldn't see him until I was across...…. He hit's the lights and I pull over :(

He asked me why he pulled me over(young cop) and I said because of my extremely pathetic yield at the stop sign. He had a good laugh and asked where I was going??? I started to laugh and say for a drivers abstract in town :rolling: and now he's laughing harder too :rolling: :rolling:

So we talk for a bit, and he asks for my papers. Well sure as ****!!! my pink card is expired, I just went through a stop sign and my cold Tea is in the drivers door pocket!!!! All I can think is, he's going to ask me to step out, see my 1/2 done still cold Tea and i'm done..... I'm ****ing done!!!!

So I start to cry in laughter when he shows me the pink card is expired, he starts to laugh again and says...…. Wait here, I'm going to check your info...… I'm ****ting bricks, still thinking about the Tea in the door and how to move it quickly!!! medler texts me and of course I text him back about being pulled over :rollinglaugh:

And then the cop comes back...……………………

$383.00 for failing to stop and 3 demerits, $233.00 for expired pink card, no demerits :yikes: :( :( :(

He said I was the most honest and funniest pull over in months!!! He gave me a hand written $233 ticket for expired pink card and being hand written he told me it takes 3 weeks to hit the registry, so to go ahead and get an abstract ASAP

We talk a bit more, have a couple more laughs. He gets in his car and turns around, I pull out, get me abstract, go to the LC for Kokanee and back out the way I came in. With the exception of STOPPING at the RR crossing

:beer: :beer: :rolling: :D

Top Bottom